Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year

I haven't posted anything in a while we have been super busy with the holidays and getting ready for Emma's Birthday... 

Christmas was great it even snowed a little. Emma got a lot of new toys and clothes! Santa was very good to her this year :)

This reminds me of when I was little and my Dad would clean up my mess after opening my presents, and he now does it with Emma. 

I hope everyone is having a great new year so far! Ours has been great!

Emma is learning how to walk it will only be a few more weeks until she is taking off all on her own. She is growing up so fast and is learning new things everyday...like 

Brushing her teeth!

Only one more day until Emma is a year old :( 
Makes me so sad to see her grow up

Nicole 





No comments:

Post a Comment