Tuesday, May 21, 2013

How to Clean Your Washer

My washer was VERY dirty, nasty in fact! I didn't really want to show the world how dirty it was. Then I realized I have 2 kids one is a new born and the other is 3 and is potty training and the lover works at a printing plant...soooo its going to get dirty!


I had tried the cleaning tablets for front loaders and well I'm cheap and they dont work as well as they say. So I knew there was a cheeper/better way out there! I go to my go to place..pintrest. Low and behold I found what I was looking for.
All you need is VINEGAR plan ol' white vinager!
I poured about 3ish cups into all the compartments in the drawer 
Set it to sanitary and let it wash

AMAZING...It was like a new washer no spoiled smell and it was all shiny!!
I had a lot of build up on the glass of the door as you can see in the photo and it didn't all come off but all I had to do was wipe it with a paper towel and it came right off!!


I defiantly will not be buying those expensive washer cleaners that god knows what is in them when vinegar is all you need! 

Nicole   

No comments:

Post a Comment