Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sleepover

One of my favorite things to do as a child was to have sleepovers in the summer. I absolutely loved being in the pool all day, eating ice pops, and camping out on the floor watching movies all night.

Even though Emma is only 3 I'm passing on some of my fondest memories to her. She has and quite a few sleepovers in the past year, and she is always asking when her friends can come over.

So last weekend they all came over..That meant a house of 5 munchkins under 6!!

They played outside for hours with the water guns


Then they all camped out on the floor and watched Hotel Transylvania 
& Wreck it Ralph

They all had a BLAST and to see Emma running around having so much fun knowing she is making memories and knowing she will remember those nights forever just makes me smile

No comments:

Post a Comment