Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wrapping Gifts...

Santa aka fedex and ups man came and delivered all the Christmas gifts today (well im still waiting on 2 more)...so that means i was wrapping gifts all evening.....That is my least favorite thing to do! 
This was only half of them(or should i say the easy to wrap ones)...as you can see Miss Emma was being so good eating her lunch!

I'm having a really hard time keeping Emma away from the gifts under the tree. She loves to take the bows off of them


Also in my Christmas delivery I got my Paula Dean (Hey Y'all) pots and pans. Which was like Christmas for me :) So of course I wanted to cook with them right away, so we invited our friends over for dinner.

After Dinner me and Shannon played with the babies 
Hears me being my silly self!


~Nicole





No comments:

Post a Comment