Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Nutcracker Music Game PC Review

Nutcracker Music Game


The Nutcracker Game gives children an outlet for exploring their own appreciation of music, while sharpening their listening and problem-solving skills and improving understanding of the basic concepts of music. It is a magical adventure that celebrates music by challenging kids through interactive participation and exciting game play.They also learn the different sounds of interments and to lean the love of music!


I would not recommended this game for the younger crowd..I'd say 4-5+. My daughter who is 2 tired to play with my help but just really just wanted to hear the music play. This would be a great game for kids who what to learn about music or are just starting out playing an instrument they would really get a lot out of it! Also I'm not sure if the screen size of the game is small because I have a larger screen laptop or there is a setting you need to change but the "size" of the game is Small and could be a little bigger.

 
If you would like to buy The Nutcracker Game Click HERE for 40% Off!
 
  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment